- To develop a career in the game industry as a 3D-2D Artist.
- Associate 3D Artist – Carbine Studios
April 2013 - Current
Wildstar Art Team
I’m working with the Prop team, Environment team, and Dungeon team in
Wildstar the upcoming fantasy/sci-fi MMORPG currently in development
by Carbine Studios, published by NCSoft.
- Freelance 3D Concept Art, 2012
Produced 3D Character Sculpts in Zbrush
for an Animated Feature
- National Flight Academy (Flight Simulator) 2011
3D Artist Intern.
Produced Concept Art, 3D Models and Textures.
Also work on Animation and Rigging for the game.
- Autodesk Maya
- Unreal Development Kit
- 3D Coat
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Sculpting
- Texturing: Hand-painted /Photo-sourced
- Unwrapping and UV Packing
- Normal Map Creation
- Terrain Sculpting
- Strong in traditional art (light, color, form)
- Gnomon School of VFX, 2012
- Game Art BS, Full Sail University, 2010-2011
- Chosen for the Student Art Gallery Show
Gnomon School of VFX
- Best of term Creature Design, Gnomon School of VFX
Blizzard Student Art Contest – 2013
- Created a stylized character
- Created a stylized environment
Global Game Jam ’12 – Borne 2012
- Made easy accessibility, low difficulty game
- Made concept art for project, modeled characters
and assets, textured, and animated
- Developed with: XNA Game Studio 4.0, Photoshop
- Available for PC, Xbox 360, Windows Phone
Blizzard Student Art Contest- 2012
-Created a stylized environment for contest
Wild Skies- 2013
In Wild Skies, the cooperative VR game we developed for the Holodeck platform.